MS. COMPUTER EXPO - 2001
1. This contest is open to all women, born female, of 18 years of age or older, not presently under contract with any talent, modeling or management company, and not presently a member of any actors' or other model's or performers' union (such as SAG, AFTRA or EQUITY).
2. The contest will consist of the following rounds and/or phases: (a) initial qualifying show round, held in Las Vegas, Nevada during Comdex* week, on the evening of Saturday, November 17th, 2001; including general entries and additional classifications and/or categories (b) quarter finals held thereafter, (c) semi-finals held after the quarter-finals, (d) the finals, held after the quarter-finals, and (e) the Grand Finals held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Prizes will be awarded to entrants who win the rounds and/or phases as specified in Part 3, Prizes below. Entry Forms and attachments must be received at contest office on or before October 31, 2001 to participate and be accepted into the contest.
3. Prizes: prizes will be awarded to entrants as follows: Winners of the (a) initial qualifying show round, held on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada will be offered a role in a direct-to-video production release; Winners of the (b) quarter finals held thereafter will be offered  a role in a direct-to-video production release, and  a calendar modeling assignment; Winners of the (c) semi-finals held after the quarter-finals will be offered  a role in a direct-to-video production release, and  a calendar modeling assignment, and  a Photo CD assignment and  a Professional Photography Session with the official contest photographer at his studio in Las Vegas, Nevada. Winners of the (d) finals competition, will be offered  a role in a direct-to-video production release, and  a calendar modeling assignment, and  a Photo CD assignment and  a Professional Photography Session with the official contest photographer at his studio in Las Vegas, Nevada and  an offer of casting for a supporting role in a DV motion picture production. Winners of the (e) Grand Finals will receive a $1,000.00 U.S. Treasury Bond*, AND be offered  a role in a direct-to-video production release, and  a calendar modeling assignment, and  a Photo CD assignment and  a Professional Photography Session with the official contest photographer at his studio in Las Vegas, Nevada and  an offer of casting for a leading role in a DV motion picture production. The acting and modeling assignment offers awarded as prizes are Non-Union and unpaid, however copy, credit and meals will be offered.
4. Competition: Contestants winning or placing in each of the contest rounds will receive a written invitation to participate in the following contest round. Acceptance of the invitation and competition in the following round will be by full and complete timely performance of all the terms and conditions of such invitation. Contestants failing to timely comply with all the terms and conditions of such invitation will be automatically disqualified without any further notice. All contest rounds and/or phases shall be at the places and at such times as may be set from time to time by the contest promoters, who reserve all rights not specifically set forth herein. The contest promoters reserve all rights to continue or adjourn, change the dates, times and location of the contest or to continue and/or advance or cancel the contest, in their sole discretion. In the event of cancellation of the contest only, the promoters may refund to entrants their entry fees, or substitute prizes equal to or exceeding in value the entry fees paid by entrants. Judging of entries with multiple categories and/or classifications will be cumulative; consequently contestants entering additional classifications and/or categories may have a better chance of winning than those not entering the additional classifications and/or categories. For details on classifications and/or categories, see Entry Form.
5. All decisions of the contest judges are final, binding and non-appealable as to all contestants. In the event of any dispute arising in connection with entry into, participation in, or the conduct of the contest, such will be settled by binding arbitration between the parties. The sole and exclusive venue for any action, proceeding or arbitration arising in connection with this contest, it's conduct or between any contestant, her agent, principal, heir, successor or assigns and the contest, its promoters, their principals, agents, servants, representatives or privies shall be in the County of Clark, State of Nevada.
6. Entry into the contest constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions of these Contest Rules. No offer of work, employment or pay has been or will be made to any entrant and/or contestant, and none is made, either expressly or impliedly. These Contest Rules and Entry Form constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and any and all prior or contemporaneous negotiations are merged therein.
7. All entries, photographs, images, submissions and videos taken of, made during the event or submitted by contestants become the sole property of the contest and it's promoters, transferees and assigns. No such entries, photographs, images, submissions or videos will be returned to any entrant, contestant or submitter. Entrants represent they are the sole owner and copyright holder of, and have the right to submit and all entries, photographs, images, submissions and videos made in connection with this contest. All entrants and contestants will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the contest, it's promoters, judges, agents, servants and employees and all of them, from any claim, demand or action whatsoever made by any third party.
*$,1000 face amount long maturity zero coupon/strip US Treasury Bond